Season pass holders to get credited with the number of unaired episodes

Mar 26, 2008 08:09 GMT  ·  By

Apple has issued yet another email to its iTunes season pass subscribers affected by the writers strike, this time detailing the means through which every customer is being credited. Apple intends to offer two free download credits to buy TV shows, music videos, or short films. The best part: season pass holders will also be credited with the number of unaired episodes. Why don't you read on to see exactly how everything is going to go down.

Via Macworld:

"From: iTunes Store

Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 03:01 PM

To: Name Deleted

Subject: Your Season Pass for Prison Break, Season 3

Dear Name Deleted,

The current season of "Prison Break" has come to a close. Because of the recently concluded writers' strike there were fewer episodes in this season than were planned by the network at the time of your purchase. I have issued a partial refund in the amount of $16.36 to make up the difference. You will see this credit in three to five business days. If Store Credit was used for this purchase, the credit will be applied to your balance.

I have also granted two free video credits to your account which you can use to purchase any two TV episodes, music videos, or short films on the iTunes Store.

Your video credit balance should display in the upper-right corner of iTunes next to your account name. If it does not, please sign out and sign back in to refresh. The sign out/sign in functions are found under the Store menu of iTunes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for being an iTunes customer.

Sincerely,

Jen

iTunes Store Team

This particular email, courtesy of macworld.com, mentions the current season of Prison Break. As you can imagine, purchasing a season pass to say.... Battlestar Galactica has you receiving an email in accordance to that. Have you gotten your email?