Major carrier Sprint has just introduced several PAYG (pay as you go) plans for the HTC EVO View 4G tablet, also known as the HTC Flyer
The new plans are available starting today and offer Sprint customers the option to pay for data access on the carrier's 3G and 4G networks using the HTC EVO View tablet by the day, week or month with no long-term contract.
Aimed at both businesses and consumers, the new plans offers more mobility to those who do not wish to be tied by long-term contracts.
The following plans are now available for HTC EVO
- Day: $14.99 for 150 MB of on-network usage in a 24-hour period (includes 50 MB off-network roaming usage);
- Week: $29.99 for 500 MB of on-network usage in a 7-day period (includes 100 MB off-network roaming usage);
- Month: $49.99 for 1.5 GB of usage in a 30-day period (includes 150 MB off-network roaming usage).
According to the carrier, there are no overage charges, as the data access will be automatically turned off, once customers hit their data limit, or the end of their day, week or month.
It appears that these PAYG contracts are available for use with an HTC EVO View purchased at full price without a monthly Mobile Broadband
Potential customers who wish to take advantage of any of the newly introduced plans should follow the procedure described below:- Select the Sprint Zone icon on the device;
- Select Activate My Device;
- Choose New Customer then hit next;
- Choose “No Commitment” when given the purchasing choices or Enter Promo code if you wish to use your Free Day Pass
In addition, Sprint offers customers, for a limited time, a free day of Sprint 3G/4G access on their HTC EVO View. Those who wish to take advantage of the offer only need to enter the promo code 'Free Day' when picking their service.