Mobile game publisher Gameloft has just announced the immediate availability of its Men in Black 3 title in the Google Play Store.
The company announced plans to make the new game available a few weeks ago
, when it also unveiled that Asphalt 7: Heat is on its way to Android too.
In the official game of Men in Black 3, players are put in charge of the agency, in a fight against the vile Radiant, who endangers Earth. Agent O, Agent K and Frank will help players fight against the new threat that the mankind faces.
The new game arrives on Android devices in conjunction with the Men in Black 3 movie, which is set to hit theaters today, May 25th.
Some of the main features of the new Android game include: - Train your agents and assign them to missions
- Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the Neuralyzer, the Deatomizer and the infamous Noisy Cricket.
- Build dozens of different rooms to upgrade your weapons and develop your agency.
- Travel in time to fight aliens in different areas of New York including Brooklyn, Times Square, and Central Park
- Utilize your agent’s futuristic weapons and equipment
- Meet dozens of aliens faithfully inspired by the Men in Black universe
At the same time, users will be able to invite their friends from Gameloft LIVE! and Facebook to join the agency.
Players will have the possibility to ask for help from friends to defeat powerful aliens in the game
, and they will also have the option to visit their friends’ headquarters. They will receive rewards each time they lend a hand.
In Men in Black 3, the movie, Agent J goes back in time to help K save the planet once again. “J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him -- secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind,” Gameloft explains.
The new Men In Black 3 game from Gameloft can be found in the Google Play Store