rekonq, a web browser for KDE based on WebKit that features a minimal look and has a lightweight approach, has reached version 2.3.0.rekonq 2.3.0 has been released with a large number of changes and improvements.
Highlights of rekonq 2.3.0:
• Bookmarks and history panels have been added;
• Contextual menus are now working in the web view;
• Activities that can open windows are now supported;
• Activity daemon support has been added;
• The private browsing has been improved;
• Users can now open a URL as a webapp option;
• Session saving is now supported;
• The SSL icon has been moved to the left;
• The management of favorites links has been improved.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. This is a stable release.
Download rekonq 2.3.0 Internet browser right now from Softpedia.