rekonq, a web browser for KDE based on WebKit that features a minimal look and has a lightweight approach, has reached version 1.7.0 (2.0 tech preview).
After a slow development pace in the past, the developers of rekonq have started to pick up some speed and have already released a tech preview for the next version.
Highlights of rekonq 1.7.0 (2.0 tech preview):
• The tabs have been moved above the address bar;
• Pinning tabs is now possible;
• Network error management has been improved;
• Inline spellcheck is now working;
• A new incognito mode is now available.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download rekonq 1.7.0 (2.0 tech preview)
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.