qBittorrent 3.1.0 Gets Major New Features
The latest version of qBittorrent can be downloaded from Softpedia
qBittorrent, a multi-platform BitTorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez, that is designed to run on all major platforms, is now at version 3.1.0.qBittorrent 3.1.0 features a huge number of changes and updates. Most of them are just fixes, but there are also a couple of interesting new features.
Highlights of qBittorrent 3.1.0:
• The command line option has been added to daemonize qbittorrent-nox;
• The "Shutdown qBittorrent" button has been added to Web UI;
• A setting has been added to copy .torrent files for finished downloads;
• A context menu has been added to the Web seed list;
• Support for has been added for tracker tiers / groups to creator;
• Clearing the execution and ban logs is now permitted;
• An option to use a random port on each startup has been added.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. Download qBittorrent 3.1.0 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW