phpMyAdmin 3.5.7 Officially Released
The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.7.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bug fix and a minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.7:
• A problem with backslash in the enum fields has been fixed;
• Missing server_processlist.php has been added;
• The detection of the Chrome browser is now done correctly;
• An erroneous advisor rule has been fixed;
• localStorage is no longer broken in server status monitor;
• Editing a procedure with special characters is now possible;
• Visualize GIS data no longer throws a fatal error;
• Double-escaped error messages are no longer happening;
• The login without auth on second server is now possible;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.7 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW