phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.4.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.4:
• uuid_short() is a no-arguments function;
• Routine parameter headers, not valid for "function," have been added;
• Various search operators are now working as expected;
• An invalid select query generated for tables with ENUM fields, has been fixed;
• Incorrect imagejpeg Syntax Breaks Image Transformation has been repaired;
• Editing SQL is now possible when no records are found;
• Users can now display chart and number of rows to plot;
• Wrong redirect url which caused cookies error with ForceSSL, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 right now from Softpedia.