digiKam, a digital photo management application for KDE and Linux, which includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 2.8.0.
Highlights of digiKam 2.8.0:
· Zoom to 100% pans to the top-left corner has been fixed;
· Ability to execute a script when importing from camera has been repaired;
· digikam SIGSEGV during face scanning has been fixed;
· digikam no longer crashes in the import dialog when selecting filter on videos;
· OpenStreetMap now refreshes properly in Geo-location;
· Incorrect rotation of DNG portrait images in preview has been repaired;
· The Inability to remove orphaned thumbnails in album through GUI has been fixed;
· Ricoh GRD 4 DNG file converted to DNG (recompress) now has the correct colors;
The complete changelog for digiKam 2.8.0 can be found here
Download digiKam 2.8.0
right now from Softpedia.