digiKam, a digital photo management application for KDE and Linux that includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 2.7.0.Highlights of digiKam 2.7.0:
· Fading between photo's in diashow has been fixed;
· Zoom reset in Image view for each downloaded image has been repaired;
· digiKam no longer crashes while histogram computation;
· digiKam no longer crashes when reading a large pic collection;
· digiKam no longer crashes when closing the application after mass-tagging images;
· Problem when moving grouped pictures from one album to another has been fixed;
· A crash when specific pictures are opened in Image Editor has been fixed;
· Resize controls in editor are no longer missing;
· Duplicate rotation/flip entries in image menu is now working properly;
· digiKam now shows numeric ID instead of name of the Google account.
The complete changelog for digiKam 2.7.0 can be found here.
Download digiKam 2.7.0 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+