Zope is a Python-based framework for building secure web applications and Zope 2 is a legacy framework, which is kept alive to support existing applications built on top of it.
Even though Zope2 is no longer the framework of choice for new projects, it doesn't mean that there aren't any new updates for it. Highlights of Zope2 2.13.19:
• Several distributions have been updated, AccessControl to 2.13.12, distribute to 0.6.29, mr.developer to 1.22, pytz to 2012g, repoze.retry to 1.2, repoze.tm2 to 1.0, and tempstorage 2.12.2;
• A stronger random number generator and a constant time comparison function are now used;
• ZMI properties edit form has been fixed for properties named method;
• Support for zoperunner section in zope.conf., has been fixed;
• All databases are closed on shutdown, ensuring that Data.fs.index gets written to the file system.
Check out the changelog
for a complete list of fixes and updates. Download Zope2 2.13.19
right now from Softpedia.