The latest version of Zentyal can be downloaded from Softpedia
Zentyal 3.3, a small Linux business server that can be configured as a Gateway, Unified Threat Manager (UTM), Infrastructure Manager, Office Server, Unified Communications Server, or a combination of them, has been released and is available for download.The previous version of the Zentyal business server was released only a couple of months ago, but the developers had enough time to implement a lot of new things.
“The most significant benefit it introduces is the option to configure Zentyal as a native Microsoft Exchange replacement. Thanks to the OpenChange integration, it is possible to configure Zentyal Server as an on-premise Microsoft Exchange Server replacement with only two clicks and assign users the most common Microsoft Exchange services just as easily.”
“Users can access these services through a web interface, or continue to use Microsoft Outlook clients as usual without having to install any additional software or plug-in on their computers,” reads the official announcenemtn.
Also, Autodiscovery and Virtual Domain hosting are now both supported, and the app comes with compatibility with Microsoft Outlook 2003 and preliminary access to calendars, contacts, mail, and calendar via webmail.
Highlights of Zentyal 3.3:
• Users cannot distinguish if their Microsoft Outlook client is using Microsoft Exchange Server or Zentyal, making migrations to Zentyal fully transparent;
• The Microsoft Exchange Server migration tool comes with Calendars (default folder) and Contacts;
• The distribution is a Native Microsoft Exchange Server replacement;
• The Webmail features Email Support (IMAP), Calendar Support (MAPI), Contact Support (MAPI), and Global Address List Support (AD);
• The exception management system has been improved;
• Various bug fixes and improvements have been implemented;
• The UI, style and menu improvements have been implemented;
• More responsive pages through partial AJAX updates are now available.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. Download Zentyal 3.3 right now from Softpedia.