Yakuake, a drop-down terminal emulator based on KDE Konsole technology that smoothly rolls down, has a tabbed interface, configurable dimensions, and sophisticated DCOP / D-Bus interface, is now at version 2.9.9.
The most notable changes in Yakuake 2.9.9 are the introduction of silence & activity monitoring options for terminals and the addition of Get Hot New Stuff support, which makes it easier to download new skins.
Highlights of Yakuake 2.9.9;
• A standard KDE "Configure Notifications..." item has been added to the menu;
• Users can now monitor sessions (or individual terminals within them) for activity or silence;
• The application now automatically retracts after the last open tab closes;
• Some default keyboard shortcuts have been changed;
• The window geometry and placement calculation in multi-screen setups have been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Yakuake 2.9.9
right now from Softpedia.