XWiki Enterprise 4.5.2 Is Available for Download
This is just a maintenance update, but it comes with a ton of bugfixes
XWiki Enterprise, a professional wiki that has powerful extensibility features such as scripting in pages, plugins and a highly modular architecture, has reached version 4.5.2.Highlights of XWiki Enterprise 4.5.2:
• Distribution status previous distribution extension and previous distribution extension UI are now set;
• The new localization module is now used for translating macro descriptors;
• MessageTool no longer reads from the wrong context, in scheduler jobs or threads;
• "XWikiGroupTemplate" no longer appears listed in the suggested results when adding a subgroup to a group;
• "java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation" is no longer restarting after just installing the Workspace UI extension;
• The XWiki.SearchSuggestSourceClass query property type has been updated from String to TextArea;
• Quick search results now include attachments if their parent's page contains the search term.
Check out the release notes for a complete list of changes.
Download XWiki Enterprise 4.5.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW