The X.Org Foundation has announced that a new version of their XOrg Server is now available for download.According to the developers, X.Org X server 1.13.1 is the second point release in the 1.13 branch and comes with quite a few changes.
Highlights of XOrg Server 1.13.1:
• A fake output is now selected for headless servers;
• Edge cases have been revised for the pointer, when it's moving towards barriers;
• RRProviderInit is called in the proper place;
• When resetting the idle time device, all the other XIAll(Master)Devices are restarted too;
• Update_desktop_dimensions() call has been added.
A number of bugs and problems have remained active as detailed in the official announcement, where you can also find a complete list and changes for this version.
Download XOrg Server 1.13.1 right now from Softpedia.