XMLTreeEdit, a tool that displays XML files as tree views and allows basic operations such as adding, editing, deleting, renaming and moving text nodes, is now at version 0.1.0.15.Highlights of XMLTreeEdit 0.1.0.15:
• The font color has been corrected for the notification window;
• The casting has been changed in PostMessage, from LongInt to PtrInt;
• The attributes grid now receives focus on mouse click;
• An options menu with simple options editor has been added;
• The first occurrence of the search model is now highlighted in the preview pane;
• The reference form now has a preview pane;
• More keyboard shortcuts have been added;
• Replicate Node is now available straight from Reference form.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download XMLTreeEdit 0.1.0.15 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.