XMLTreeEdit, a tool that displays XML files as tree views and allows basic operations such as adding, editing, deleting, renaming and moving text nodes, is now at version 0.1.0.15.
Highlights of XMLTreeEdit 0.1.0.15:
• The font color has been corrected for the notification window;
• The casting has been changed in PostMessage, from LongInt to PtrInt;
• The attributes grid now receives focus on mouse click;
• An options menu with simple options editor has been added;
• The first occurrence of the search model is now highlighted in the preview pane;
• The reference form now has a preview pane;
• More keyboard shortcuts have been added;
• Replicate Node is now available straight from Reference form.
Check the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download XMLTreeEdit 0.1.0.15
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.