Worms Revolution Mars Pack DLC Is Out Tomorrow, November 7
Explore Mars and receive new weapons, customization items, and more
After releasing Worms Revolution at the beginning of October and the first bit of DLC for it in the form of the Funfair pack, Team17 has just confirmed that another add-on – the Mars pack – will be released tomorrow, November 7.Worms games have delivered some impressive experiences over the years but recent ones haven’t really managed to capture the same great feeling of the classic titles.
Worms Revolution, however, manages an almost perfect blend of the iconic gameplay, while adding quite a few new mechanics, like physics or water ones.
Now, after releasing the final version of the game in early October and the first add-on for it – the Funfair Pack – at the end of last month, developer Team17 has just revealed a new expansion, in the form of the Mars Pack.
Just like the Funfair one, the DLC brings new missions for the single-player campaign, a Mars theme for actual matches, as well as fresh weapons, customization items, and achievements.
Check out the full list of things included in the Mars pack for Worms Revolution below, via an official statement.
- New Campaign Missions: 5 new single player campaign missions set in the new Mars theme.
- Mars Theme: A stunning new Mars theme for Worms™ Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
- 4 New Weapons: Buffalo, Poison Gun, Lightning Strike and the brand new Crate Strike utility.
- Mars Themed Customization: 2 new trinkets (Crystal and Alien Skull), 2 new accessories (Space Helmet and Alien Deely Boppers), 1 new gravestone (Spaceship) and a new Mars soundbank.
- Voice Over Talent: Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the 5 new missions.
- New Achievements/Trophies
The Worms Revolution Mars Pack is out tomorrow, November 7, for the PC (£3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99), PS3 (£3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99) and Xbox 360 (400 MS Points).