Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzers offering users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.7.The current version of Wireshark, 1.8.7, supersedes all previous releases, including all releases of Ethereal.
Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.7:
• The RELOAD dissector no longer goes into an infinite loop;
• The GTPv2 dissector no longer crashes;
• The MySQL dissector no longer goes into an infinite loop;
• A library mismatch that occurred when compiling on a system with an older Wireshark version, has been fixed;
• Incorrect RTP statistics have been corrected;
• Wifi details are now stored in the Decryption Key Management dialog;
• An Endian error and and IP:Port error, that occurred when decoding a BT-DHT response message, have been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.7 right now from Softpedia.