Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzers offering users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.6.The current version of Wireshark, 1.8.6, supersedes all previous releases, including all releases of Ethereal.
Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.6:
• HTTP application/json-rpc is now decoded/shown as application/json;
• An RRC RadioBearerSetup message decoding issue has been corrected;
• Malformed IEEE80211 frame no longer triggers DISSECTOR_ASSERT;
• The decoding of GSM MAP SMS Diagnostics is now possible;
• Incorrect packet length is no longer displayed for Flight Message Transfer Protocol (FMTP);
• A voice RTP player crash, which occurred if the player is closed while playing, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.6 right now from Softpedia.