Alexandre Julliard announced on September 15th a new development version of the Wine app, which brings assorted bugfixes and improvements, among which we can mention:
• Client-side window rendering using the DIB engine has been added;
• Raw input support for keyboard and mouse has been added;
• Support for transparent window areas using color keying is now available;
• Proper C++ RTTI support on 64-bit has been added;
• Implementation of logical processor information has been added;
• Support for fonts with localized names has been added;
• Various bug fixes.
Wine 1.5.13 also brings bug fixes for the following Windows games: Silent Hunter III, Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods, Call of Duty 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, Left 4 Dead 2, and many others. For more details check the official announcement
Download Wine 1.5.13
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.