Alexandre Julliard announced on August 17th, a new development version of the Wine app, which brings assorted bugfixes and improvements, among which we can mention:
• Multi-channel support in the ALSA driver has been updated;
• A big X11 lock has been removed;
• Support for pair positioning adjustments in Uniscribe has been added;
• More I/O stream implementations in the C++ runtime have been added;
• Various bug fixes have been implemented.
Wine 1.5.11 also brings bug fixes for the following Windows games: Back to the Future Ep.1: It's About Time, F.E.A.R. 3, Starcraft II, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and many others. For more details check the official announcement
. Download Wine 1.5.11
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.