Webconverger, an evolution of the hybrid client for deployment in places like offices or Internet cafes, where only web applications are used, is now at version 15.1.Webconverger 15.1 has a feature that very few distributions possess, and that is seamless upgrade (Git-FS).
According to the developers, Git-FS has helped them to develop, debug, test better, and deliver a product that improves constantly.
Highlights of Webconverger 15.1:
• A new 'hosts= feature' for simple internet blacklist/whitelist filtering has been added;
• Font hinting for smoother page renders is now possible;
• The boot time of browsers has been improved;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 16.0.2;
• Adobe Flash player has been updated to version 22.214.171.124;
• Various updates for the underlying Progress Linux system have been implemented.
For more details you can read the official announcement.
Download Webconverger 15.1 right now from Softpedia.