Webconverger, an evolution of the hybrid client for deployment in places like offices or Internet cafes, where only web applications are used, is now at version 15.0.
Webconverger 15.0 arrived with a feature that very few distributions have, and that is seamless upgrade.
Highlights of Webconverger 15.0:
• Linux kernel 486 and Linux kernel 686-pae have been implemented;
• Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1 is the new internet browser;
• xinput= touch screen calibration API has been added;
• log= debug API has been added;
• Old PC hardware is now supported;
• chrome=debug, for browser debugging and testing, has been added;
• PDF support, which was accidentally broken in 14.1, has been repaired;
• Printing support with CUPS has been restored;
For more details you can read the official announcement
Download Webconverger 15.0
right now from Softpedia.