WebKitGTK+, a version of the WebKit open source web engine that uses GTK+ as its user-facing front-end, is now at version 1.11.5.WebKitGTK+ 1.11.5 is yet another maintenance release in the unstable 1.11 series and offers full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs.
Highlights of WebKitGTK+ 1.11.5:
• Crashes related to libsoup, gstreamer, and accessibility have been fixed;
• Implement the WebKit2 resources API using the injected bundle;
• Move Authentication and Downloads from WebProcess to Shared in WebKit2;
• Support for blend modes to the Cairo backend has been added;
• Characters outside the BMP are now properly rendered.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download WebKitGTK+ 1.11.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.