Vyatta, an OS that can connect and secure physical networks as well as virtual and cloud computing infrastructures, is now at version 6.4.
Vyatta 6.4 brings a lot of changes, especially for the GUI, NAT, connection-syncing along with CLI, op-mode enhancements, and connection tracking. Highlights of Vyatta 6.4:
· A graphical dashboard, for Vyatta Subscription Edition only, has been implemented;
· A graphical statistics tab, for Vyatta Subscription Edition only, has been added;
· Multi-queue support for VMXNET3 driver was added;
· Global stateful behavior for firewall has been implemented;
· Connection Tracking enhancements were added;
· NAT enhancements were added;
· New monitor commands, to simplify system management and ease debugging, were added;
· Over 200 bugs were fixed.
A complete changelog can be found in the official annoucement
. Download Vyatta 6.4
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+