Vuze Client, an end-to-end application that acts as a complete bittorrent downloader without slowing down the computer, is now at version 18.104.22.168.Vuze Bittorrent Client 22.214.171.124 is relatively lightweight and can be used to download torrents and even act as a search engine.
The application features a few important options such as Metasearch, a way of finding torrents without having to actually open the websites in an Internet browser.
Vuze also provides support for RSS subscriptions, which makes it easier for users to keep up to date with the content they are interested in.
Besides these features, the software further comes with an integrated HD player, web remote, and Video Conversion and Device Playback.
Needless to say that the latest Vuze brings an impressive number of changes, updates and fixes.
Highlights of Vuze 126.96.36.199:
• Swarm Discoveries features has been implemented. Users get recommendations on other content that they might enjoy;
• The RSS Feed plugin now can filter on min+max file types and it also has a 'copy-filter' function;
• Resource usage mode has been reduced on startup;
• Options to streaming and transcoding, to prevent computer sleep, have been implemented;
• Analysis of .rar file content (indication of password-protected entries) has been added as a Quick View function;
• 'Edit as text' option has been added to the tracker URL editor dialog;
• A right-click menu has been added to Sources tab in order to allow tracker URL edits;
• Custom date format is now applicable to ETA columns;
• The previous release disabled IPFilters for Vuze update torrents, this has been reverted;
• Absolute ETA display now separately configurable for ETA and Progress column;
• A bug, whereby some transcodes were being incorrectly failed as 'prematurely terminated', has been fixed;
• Sidebar entries for categories not updating numbers, have been fixed.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and new features. You can read our review of Vuze.
Download Vuze 188.8.131.52 right now from Softpedia.