Belle, a cross-platform Visual Novel maker that uses C++ with Qt4 for the editor and HTML5 for the engine, is now at version 0.3 Alpha.Highlights of Belle 0.3 Alpha:
• Support for animated images (e.g. gifs) has been added;
• Memory management has been improved;
• An option to select different browser settings has been added;
• A bug that causes the image object to not appear in the scene view, when copied from an image resource, has been corrected;
• The behavior on how objects are added to the scene has been changed.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Belle 0.3 Alpha right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.