Oracle announced on September 21 that its VirtualBox virtualization product for enterprises and end users had just reached version 4.3.0 Beta 3.The VirtualBox solution is capable of running a large number of OSes, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts, not to mention a lot of other guest additions.
Highlights of Oracle VirtualBox 4.3.0 Beta 3:
• Thread-context hooks have been implemented for Linux and Solaris hosts;
• NAT networks have been added to the global settings page;
• Several fixes have been implemented for the NAT service;
• A problems with the GUI has been corrected on EL4 and EL5 distributions with old libX11 versions;
• Linux 3.12 fixes have been added.
More details about this release can be found in the inside the source archive. Download VirtualBox 4.3.0 Beta 3 for Linux right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.