Oracle announced on February 28 that its VirtualBox virtualization product for enterprises and end users has just reached version 4.2.12.
Highlights of Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.12:
• A crash that occurred on the visual-mode change has been fixed;
• Disabled guest-screens should now remain disabled on visual-mode change;
• Broken ALSA & PulseAudio library, on some Linux hosts, have been fixed;
• Disk metrics are collected properly in RAID;
• A few build errors have been corrected on Linux kernel 3.5 and newer kernels, if the CONFIG_UIDGID_STRICT_TYPE_CHECKS config option is enabled;
• The fall-back to VESA driver, on certain RedHat-based guests, is now done properly;
• A RHEL/OEL/CentOS 6.4 compile fix has been implemented;
• A Debian Linux kernel 3.2.0-4 (3.2.39) compile fix has been implemented;
• Auto-logon support has been added for Linux guests that are using LightDM.
More details about the Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.12 release can be found in the official announcement
Download VirtualBox 4.2.12
for Linux right now from Softpedia.