LiVES, a video editing system designed to be simple to use, small in size, with features such as realtime video performance and non-linear editing, is now at version 1.6.4.
Highlights of LiVES 1.6.4:
• The decoder plugins have been updated to work with current libav;
• A crash in paramwindow textbuffers has been fixed;
• Preference for internal/external audio has been repaired;
• Users can now ender audio with audio effects;
• Use of audio effects in multitrack is now allowed;
• A crash that occurred after adding a new track with an existing event list has been fixed;
• YouTube downloader has been updated in order to recognize youtu.be links;
• Flickering preferences dialog on some window managers has been fixed.
A complete list of updates and fixes can be found in the official changelog
Download LiVES 1.6.4
right now from Softpedia.