Vendetta Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) from Guild Software Inc., is now at version 1.8.244.
In Vendetta Online thousands of people can play together in a persistent universe. The developers are usually updating the game regularly, but they haven’t done so in quite a while. They’ve now released a huge patch that implements a lot of changes and improvements.
“We have more changes in the pipe, we just wanted to get these out there and make sure they're tested. Please post any issues you see on the Bugs forum and we'll look into them right away. While the above list does mention some ‘planet’ related improvements, the really noticeable graphical updates to the planets have NOT yet been released, and will be in an upcoming patch,” states the official announcement.
Highlights of Vendetta Online 1.8.244:
• Initial mission list updates are much faster now;
• An error message is now provided when attempting to create a guild on a Lite Mode account;
• The faction logo in station menu is now clickable. The faction's description in the faction standings menu is displayed;
• The virtual keyboard has been revamped. It looks different and should allow for faster typing;
• Planet textures now get unloaded when they're not used to conserve memory unless Cache Resources setting is enabled;
• An option (disabled by default) has been added to alert about npcs entering/leaving the station bar;
• New characters are automatically joined to chat channels 11 and 100 and keep their active channel as 1 when they leave the training sector;
• The long-press for touch devices has been improved. This means that drag-droping addons is now possible between your ship ports and the inventory in the Ship Configuration menu;
• A username history is now available in the login menu.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Vendetta Online 1.8.244 right now from Softpedia.