Vendetta Online MMO Gets 64-bit Experimental Support
The latest version of Vendetta Online can be downloaded from Softpedia
Vendetta Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) from Guild Software Inc., is now at version 1.8.262.In Vendetta Online, thousands of people can play together in a persistent universe. After a short hiatus, the developers have released a large update.
Highlights of Vendetta Online 1.8.262:
• New Vulture ship assets have been added for upcoming testing;
• Experimental texture loading for the Linux 64 version has been added;
• The ice textures are now shown correctly when the shaders are turned off on OpenGL PCs;
• Conquerable stations are no longer chosen as trade mission destinations;
• The OpenGL Intel DRI check for Ivybridge has been removed so shaders won't get disabled;
• The Moga controller X/Y buttons are now working properly.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement. Download Vendetta Online 1.8.262 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW