VTE, an LGPL 2+ licensed library providing a virtual terminal emulator widget for various other packages, including GNOME, XFCE, ROX, evilvte, guake, sakura, terminator, and vala, is now at version 0.34.1.
VTE 0.34.1 comes with a few important modifications, including some needed introspection and build fixes.
Highlights of VTE (virtual terminal emulation) 0.34.1:
• Escape sequences used to set the current directory are now supported;
• The drawing of “Box Drawing” and “Block Elements” characters has been fixed;
• Introspection fixes have been implemented;
• Build fixes have been implemented;
• End selection mode now misses Shift release;
• The application doesn't report shift-left-button release;
• xterm extended mouse tracking mode has been added;
• SGR 3 (italic text) is now supported.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download VTE 0.34.1
right now from Softpedia.