VMware Player 5.0.2 for Linux Improved for GNOME 3
The latest version of VMware Player can be downloaded from Softpedia
VMware Player, one of the easiest tools that can be used to run multiple operating systems at the same time on a PC, has just reached version 5.0.2.VMware Player 5.0.2 is able to take advantage of the latest hardware in order to create virtual machines which use 4 virtual processors, 2 TB virtual disks and up to 64 GB of memory per virtual machines.
Highlights of VMware Player 5.0.2:
• When installing VMware Tools in Linux virtual machines, the default screen resolution options have been standardized to 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x800 for the initial login;
• Image copy/paste now correctly function with Solaris 10 and 11 guests;
• The list of available NICs in the Automatic Bridging Settings dialog window is now refreshed without restarting Player;
• When running in a Linux distribution using the GNOME 3 desktop environment, Desktop folders now open as expected;
• Scrolling with a Lenovo ThinkPad UltraNav scroll button no longer requires excessive force.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download VMware Player 5.0.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW