Util-linux, a suite of essential utilities for any Linux system that contains many basic tools used for setting up partitions and common system infrastructure, is now at version 2.23.2.The developers of util-linux have asked their users to provide the much-needed feedback and bug reports.
Highlights of Util-linux 2.23.2:
• A kill/erase error has been fixed in man-pages and the clarity has been improved;
• A memory leak has been corrected;
• Support has been added for the MicroBlaze architecture;
• The unused parameter warning is now avoided;
• A reference to /usr/share/docs has been added to man-pages;
• The XFS docs have been updated;
• A compiler warning has been corrected.
A complete list of changes, updates, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Util-linux 2.23.2 right now from Softpedia.