Untangle Gateway Platform, a Linux-based network gateway with pluggable modules for network applications like spam blocking, web filtering, anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL VPN, and firewall, is now at version 9.3.
Untangle Gateway Platform 9.3 comes with a lot of fixes and changes, such as:
• Support for full tunnel OpenVPN has been added;
• Overall performance has been improved;
• This latest version is optimized for SSDs (solid state drives);
• Improvements for Untangle uSeries Appliances have been implemented;
• Events are logged directly to the reports schema reducing disk I/O requirements and average load;
• Event log viewing is quicker;
• The overall memory footprint of Untangle has been reduced;
• Feedback on the performance of Untangle now benefits from new graphs;
• More selectable metrics for each Untangle application have been implemented.
A complete changelog can be found on the official site
Download Untangle Gateway Platform 9.3
right now from Softpedia.