Ubuntu Builder, a simple tool to create a distribution, which allows users to download, extract, customize in many ways and rebuild the Ubuntu images, is now at version 2.3.3.
Ubuntu Builder 2.3.3 can be used to customize both i386 and amd64 desktop ISO images, and now it even provides support for the latest Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) and Linux Mint 14.
Highlights of Ubuntu Builder 2.3.3:
• A fix for a desktop feature that didn't open MATE has been implemented;
• A broken symlink to the resolv.conf blocks internet connection has been fixed;
• The scripts execution has been improved;
• Ubiquity slideshows detection is now working better;
• MD5 now checks only the ISO image.
Check out the changelog
file inside the source archive for a complete list of fixes and updates.
Download Ubuntu Builder 2.3.3
right now from Softpedia.