Transmission, an Open Source cross-platform BitTorrent client that strives to be as simple as possible, is now at version 2.51.
The new version of Transmission, 2.51, comes with a large number of fixes and changes, mostly pertaining to the interface.
Highlights of Transmission 2.51:
· Support for Gnome Shell and Unity has been improved;
· Catch SIGTERM is now used instead of SIGKILL;
· Progress bar colors are now similar to the Mac and Web clients;
· The "Open Folder" behavior has been improved;
· A crash that appeared when adding torrents on systems without G_USER_DIRECTORY_DOWNLOAD has been fixed;
· User-specified CXX environment variables during compile time is now supported;
· jQuery has been updated to 1.7.2.
A comprehensive changelog is available in the official announcement
Download Transmission 2.51
right now from Softpedia.