Tiny Core Linux 4.7.4 Officially Released
The latest version of Tiny Core Linux can be downloaded from Softpedia
Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7.4 Linux operating system.Tiny Core is a distribution that is highly modular and made use of with community-built extensions. Its ultimate goal is to create an operating system that is both easy to use and very small.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7.4:
• rebuildfstab has been updated in order to exclude LVM2 members;
• select functioan has been updated in order to handle 'no items' from the pipe;
• 'tc-functions getMirror' has been updated to optionally specify build type;
• System integrity has been improved by updating Core scripts to directly call busybox ash and useBusybox function;
• tce-load has been updated in order to improve the module detection.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7.4 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW