Robert Shingledecker announced a couple of days ago, on August 18th, the immediate availability for download and testing of the third Release Candidate of the upcoming Tiny Core 4.6 Linux operating system.Tiny Core Linux 4.6 RC3 comes with the following changes:
· tce-ab and scm were updated with signal trap to avoid abnormal termination;
· tce-load was updated to show options if no options were specified;
· fromISOfile was updated to handle invalid device and busybox alias;
· Apps GUI comes with improved OnDemand & OnBoot labels and Updates message;
· ScmApps comes with improved Updates message;
· flwm and wbar were updated to handle multiple Exec & Name items.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.6 RC3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.