Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.6.1 Linux operating system.Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.6.1:
• Made hash -r to generated ondemand scripts, in order to better support CLI and non-menu extensions have been added;
• Encryption key integrity check before restore has been added;
• Support for network block devices has been added;
• nortc (no real time clock) boot code for arm devices has been added;
• A cosmetic title change to reflect new name has been implemented.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official announcement. Users should regenerate ondemand items for any CLI or other non-menu ondemand items. This will ensure that they are accessible from the command prompt.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.6.1 right now from Softpedia.