Tiny Core Linux, a small, minimal Linux distribution based on Linux kernel 3.0, Busybox, Tiny X, and Flt, has reached version 4.5.1.
The developers have stated that Tiny Core Linux has become an example of what the Core project can produce. Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.5.1:
• wbar was patched in order to support --nofont;
• Apps & ScmApps title was moved to window title area;
• tinycore-scm.desktop was dropped;
• xirc2ps_cs.ko.gz was restored;
• Apps load local sort order and GUI adjustments were implemented;
• An expanded boot menu for TinyCore.iso was added.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
. The developers have also stated that Tiny Core Linux 4.5.1 requires updated Xlibs.tcz, Xprogs.tcz, and wbar.tcz.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.5.1
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+