Research and Markets has released “Apple Inc.: The Steve Jobs Effect,” a company profile that questions how Apple will cope with the loss of its visionary genius going forward.
Priced at €815.00 / $1,000 sharp, the report looks at Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, who was named CEO of the decade by Fortune Magazine.
The case study details “the effect that Steve Jobs had on the company and, following his death in October 2011, will question how the company will cope with the loss going forward.”
For analysts, investors, and pretty much anyone curious enough to read through the analysis, the key questions answered include:
- How did Steve Jobs shape the company?
- How did the company manage when Steve Jobs left in 1985?
- What effect did Steve Jobs' return to Apple in 1997 have on the company's profit?
- How has Apple's brand value changed under Steve Jobs' leadership?
- What implications will Steve Jobs' death have on the company going forward?
For more information about Apple Inc.: The Steve Jobs Effect, or to purchase the report outright, visit this address