Dropbox, a client for an online service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, no matter the platform, is now at version 2.2.10.
Amidst all the development versions, the Dropbox 2.2.10 is a stable one. The previous 2.2 version received some low-level performance upgrades, but the developers are now trying to elicit the help of the community to further improve the software.
Highlights of Dropbox 2.2.10:
• The initial startup time has been reduced;
• The initial link time has been reduced;
• The time taken when relinking a previously linked account has been reduced;
• An issue, which could cause certain files to sync endlessly, has been corrected;
• An issue, which could cause proxy connection settings to be lost, has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog
for more details about this release.
Download Dropbox 2.2.10 for Linux
Download Dropbox 2.2.10 for Windows
Download Dropbox 2.2.10 for Mac OS