The First Release Candidate for LibreOffice 4.0.3 Is Out, Download Now
The latest version of LibreOffice can be downloaded from Softpedia
The Document Foundation has announced that the first Release Candidate for LibreOffice 4.0.3 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.As a side note from the developers, the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.6, but do not run simultaneously.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.0.3 RC1:
• Import w:tblLayout from the DOCX tables is now supported;
• Comments added to the footer are no longer placed at the right top of the page;
• Hyperlinks are no longer missing after closing the document;
• LibreOffice no remembers the settings for the "Hierarchy" of the Styles and Formatting dialog;
• A crash, that occurred when trying shortcuts in the printing dialog, has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.0.3 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW