Microsoft has already developed a fix for the recently-discovered security flaw, but the patch will be released tomorrow, as the company announced today.
Still, the world continues to poke fun at Internet Explorer, so we collected ten of the funniest jokes we came across these days in a single and easy to read blog post. Here they are and, as always, feel free to send your very own using the comment box below:
- The only time you are allowed to use Internet Explorer is when you're downloading Chrome or Mozilla.
- Microsoft CEO will personally apologize to the last remaining Internet Explorer user.
- Internet Explorer 10 will allow you to download Google Chrome up to 5 times faster.
- Best news of all: “Internet Explorer” does NOT work on Apple Macintosh.
- If Monday was a browser, it would be Internet Explorer.
- That awkward moment when you accidentally click on Internet Explorer & you have to wait for it to load so you can close it again.
- Internet Explorer has to make a commercial to get people to use it even though it’s already automatically installed in every pc.
- Turtle: nothing is slower than me. Snail: are you sure? How about Internet Explorer?
- Internet Explorer: The best browser for downloading another browser.
- Internet Explorer continues to blow me away with its speed and ease of use. – said no one, ever.