TeamViewer, a software that enables users to connect and control remote computers with great ease, has reached version 8.0.17147.Highlights of TeamViewer 8.0.17147:
• Basic Authentication has been enabled for proxies;
• Webcams are now supported for video-streaming during meetings;
• Instead of four different RPM-packages, one single package is now available for all RPM-based distributions (RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE);
• TeamViewer can now be installed on Multiarch systems (Debian 7, 64-bit);
• Some issues were fixed during the installation of TeamViewer;
• Fixed some issues where the TeamViewer daemon did not start automatically after system bootup;
• Fixed issues with incoming and LAN connections;
• Various other minor fixes and improvements have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download TeamViewer 8.0.17147 right now from Softpedia.