Team Fortress 2, the online multiplayer game developed by Valve, has received a small upgrade for all supported platforms, including Linux.The Team Fortress 2 updates are pouring in and the developer has implemented another set of changes and improvements.
Highlights of the Team Fortress 2 update:
• A client crash caused by using custom HUD files has been fixed;
• A server crash related to damaging the tank with the new Medic shield has been corrected;
• Strange Australium weapons are now properly tracking kills;
• Bots are no longer trying to attack an old sentry location after the gun has been picked up by the Engineer;
• The wrong color is now longer used in the HUD deathnotice for Killstreak weapons.
Team Fortress 2 features a large number of multiplayer modes, such as Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill, and more. Players can choose one of the nine classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.
Check out the official announcement for Team Fortress 2 for more details about the update.