Valve has just posted a brand new update for Team Fortress 2 on the Steam digital distribution platform today, January 9, and the patch includes all sorts of huge bug fixes that solve either crashes or various glitches relating to certain weapons and items.
Team Fortress 2 is one of the most popular online shooters out there and developer Valve has made sure to keep players hooked on the experience by posting all sorts of new updates, including a special holiday-themed one that appeared last month.
Now, the studio has released a brand new update on the PC platform via Steam, fixing all sorts of glitches relating to the special cooperative Mann vs. Machine mode.
From issues with different items and weapons, like the Tomislav, to problems with the Mann Co. Store and the Steam Community Market, plenty of things are included in the patch, so check out its contents below, via Steam:
- Fixed clients being able to issue mp_tournament_restart, tournament_readystate, and tournament_teamname commands
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to stun a mini-boss
- Updated mvm_bigrock with some new func_nobuild areas
- Fixed a regression where minicrits were being affected by long-range damage fall-off
- Fixed a client crash related to arrows and bolts
- Fixed an exploit where certain player conditions could be used indefinitely
- Fixed clients seeing incorrect stats during changelevel
- Fixed the Tomislav playing firing sounds when it wasn't firing
- Fixed being able to score assists with yourself in certain situations
- Fixed being able to cross into enemy spawn rooms using the high-five taunt
- Fixed Festive versions of weapons not completing a set when equipped
- Fixed a client crash when viewing the Top Sellers tab in the Mann Co. Store
- Fixed styles not working properly for The Barnstormer
- Updated The Digit Divulger to allow skin to be seen in the knuckles and wrist area
- Updated The Cold Killer to add paintability and fix unusual effect placement
- Genuine-quality items and festive items that are otherwise tradable can now be listed on the Steam Community Market
- Updated the localization files
- Added new promo items
The new update is already live on Steam and should be automatically downloaded the next time you start it up.