Team Fortress 2 Now Supports Virtual Reality Mode in Linux
A new update has been released for the Team Fortress 2 game from Valve
Team Fortress 2, the online multiplayer game developed by Valve, has received a small update for all supported platforms, including Linux.Team Fortress 2 features a large number of multiplayer modes, such as Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill, and more. Players can choose one of the nine classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.
Highlights of the Team Fortress 2 update:
• Over 100 Halloween tagged items have been added from the TF2 Steam workshop;
• Support has been added for VR mode on Linux;
• An exploit that allowed unlimited uses of noisemaker items has been fixed;
• The camera target is now always being visible when using the replay editor;
• Some servers that forged player counts from quickplay and the server browser have been removed.
Check out the official announcement for Team Fortress 2 for more details about the update.
HOT RIGHT NOW